Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another crack at "sset" - 50% deficient rain for Tamilnadu ??!!!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Is this the LAST of North-East Monsoon - 2009 ??":

Again I do not understand how this sset (a reader of Indianweatherman.com) is reporting 50% deficient. As per the latest data available Tamilnadu as a whole has received as much as 45cm rainfall for this season and it may be NORMAL[Positive side] rainfall. However there are few locations such as Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Vellore,Salem etc where the rainfall is DEFICIENT. Please refer Disaster Managment and Mitigation Department under Revenue Administration, Government of Tamilnadu site.(authentication required. What you give will lead to factual error.

- We think that it's TIME that Mr. Anonymous should come to Light and show him/herself -

4 comments:

  1. Myself high regard to weather models and great interest in weather prediction. Weather men are doing great research in area of mathematical modelling for weather prediction.

    My appologies for writing this blog about wrong percentage on NE monsoon. Kindly ignore this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:48 AM

    I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:42 AM

    Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete