Thursday, April 19, 2012
RT @rajugana: @weatherofindia Baroda 6.55pm, After a partially cloudy day.. cloud cover at dusk.. a pic http://t.co/KZV5QbVO
W.D will enter into W.Kashmir by tonight.. Already T.showers seen over N.Rajasthan.
RT @punebookclub: Heyyllooo everyone! Its raining here in Pune! What would you love to read with that cup of tea and hot bhajjiyas! (5:31pm)
RT @sayali_91: @Indrani_S Yeah its rained in Pune and else where. And not just rain it was hailstorm. (5:26pm)
RT @rajugana: Baroda 4.40pm, Relief from scorching sun, as the sky remains overcast with dry clouds, will the clouds intensify to rain?
- Petroleum reserve has been depleted day by day in an alarming rate. Government must act swiftly to distribute petrol and diesel in RATION. Every vehicle is entitled to have their legitimate right for the access of petrol / diesel products through ration shops or designated petroleum bunk / outlets.
- Petroleum / Diesel products should be restricted of all private / public / government vehicle. Two wheelers may be entitled for 12 litres per month; four wheelers may be entitled for 40 litres per month(including Government Vehicle).
- The excess usage should have to be borne in competitive rates of the petroleum products by the individual/ owner or whoever they may be.
- There should be entry restrictions for private vehicle including two wheeler in main through fares / arterial roads during the peak hour and appropriate entry tax need to be collected using appropriate toll gates.Encouraging MRTS/ and other mass rapid transports (buses/EMU) in second tier / third tier cities and big villages.
- 18-20 % of daily commuter traffic in metropolitan cities can be curbed if e-governance or vantage location offices where every government/ private employee can work comfortably sitting in front of a terminal located close to his residential locality.
Reposted from http://veeravanalluran.blogspot.com
On 18-Apr, The highest maximum temperature of 44.0°C was recorded at Chandrapur (Maharashtra)
RT @rajugana: Baroda 10.00am, High Cirrus clouds seen, Sun & Clouds play Hide n seek !!! looking for eveng T.Clouds n showers...