Thursday, August 18, 2011
RT @samyuvi046: @weatherofindia now here(ramapuram) thula rain stopped (8:43pm)
Chennai - 8:38pm, Wind direction has changed to S-W. Now the rain system is dying over central Chennai.
RT @samyuvi046: @weatherofindia now raining little bit here@ ramapuram
RT @samyuvi046: @weatherofindia now raining in ramapuram, nesapakkam nd guindy to porur way :-)
RT @rams_j: @weatherofindia @LawyerSundar i am in chamiers road, raining here
Rainfall in mm (min 500 mm)
1. Chinnakallar (Coimbatore) - 3488
2. Devala (Nilgiris) - 2508
3. Sholayar (Coimbatore) - 2037
4. Valparai (Coimbatore) - 1982
5. Parsons Valley (Nilgiris) - 1611
6. Naduvattam (Nilgiris) - 1498
7. Upper Bhavani (Nilgris) - 1465
8. Porthimund (Nilgiris) - 1393
9. Periyar Dam (Theni) - 1086
10. Glenmorgan (Nilgiris) - 922
11. Emerland (Nilgiris) - 898
12. Upper Kodayar (Kanyakumari) - 784
13. Pykara (Nilgiris) - 730
14. Lower Kodayar (Kanyakumari) - 666
15. Mukurthy (Nilgris) - 531
16. Eravangalar (Theni) - 511
For more stats visit
Chennai - 7:05pm, A sharp shower may brush Northern suburbs of Chennai in another 10 min
Chennai - 6:08pm, sharp showers over Chromepet to Camp road connection road.
Today, 1 hr back a T.shower originated South of Chengelpet (Tamilnadu) and then moved East (unlike past 3 days) ..and now it's over Sea.
RT @shanpati: @weatherofindia Raining in Mumbai since 4.00pm... Skys are still over cast!
Showers over E.central India will dry off from 20-Aug.
Chennai - Surprise .. a thunder cell has formed over Sea just off coast 3:41pm, Sea breeze has set in and having good cloud formation.
Chennai - for the past 3 days.. T.showers developed and drifted SOUTH and never crossed into Sea.
Chennai - a HOT & HUMID day so far 1:26pm, NO sea breeze yet !! Today as well T.showers expected towards evening.
RT @rajugana: @weatherofindia Baroda 9.50am, No rain yestday. It is sunny and humid with partly cloudy sky..looking for next wet spell...