It has got above 10 cm rainfall 12 days out of total 37 days and between 8-10 cm rainfall for 6 days.
Top 5 SWM from 01.06.11 to 07.07.2011 (37 days)
1. Kollur, Karnataka - 3104 mm
2. Cherrapunji, Meghyala - 2363 mm
3. Gaganbawada, Maharashtra - 2256 mm
4. Agumbe, Karnataka - 2145 mm
5. Sangameshwar, Maharashtra - 2102 mm
6. Kadra, Karnataka - 2070 mm
The lead between Kollur and Cherrapunji is extending day by day. It would be nice to have data of Hulikal and Amboli
Thursday, July 07, 2011
Posted by Pradeep at 9:59:00 PM
Showers along Chennai, N. Tamilnadu, Coastal Andhra may go down for 2 days from 9-Jul and will be back after 12-Jul !
Posted by Rakesh R at 5:29:00 PM
Chennai - Touched a max of 34.2 C (2:49pm)... now 5:18pm having good sea breeze .. No cloud formation yet ! But Rain expected !
Posted by Rakesh R at 5:21:00 PM